Submit an abstract
Before you submit your abstract, please take into account the following general information:
- Each proposal can have a maximum of four authors.
- There must be one corresponding author for each proposal.
- There can only be one proposal per corresponding author.
- Once an abstract has been submitted, it cannot be changed anymore.
- All proposals will be peer reviewed.
- Contributors will be informed whether their abstract has been accepted by April 15th, 2015.
- Accepted contributions with author details (but without e-mail addresses) will be displayed on the conference website. Furthermore they will be included in the print version of the book of abstracts
- All authors who attend the conference have to register via the conference website and pay the required fees by August 31st, 2015.
The deadline for submitting abstracts was 28 February, 2015.
For a list of all accepted abstracts, please click here.